KE Training is committed to the continuous learning and development of Knowledge Enterprise employees, as well as ASU faculty, staff, and students, to help advance research initiatives. KE Training is here to help with training projects, whether you would like us to assist you with planning and delivering training or you are looking for self-service resources to develop training on your own.
The Training team supports ASU’s Knowledge Enterprise and the larger ASU research community by providing knowledge, skills and expertise on:
- Assessing a need for training.
- Developing new training or improving existing training.
- Instructional design of training assets based on stakeholder and subject matter expert documentation.
- Delivery of instruction.
- Evaluation of training impact.
- Management of training resources.
- Prioritizing training needs for the organization as a whole.
Research Academy links the ASU research community to the resources, tools, and training they need at the moment they need them. KE Training manages Research Academy offerings for ASU faculty, staff, and students, including:
- Faculty/staff researcher, research administration and student researcher training resources.
- Knowledge Enterprise staff onboarding content.
- A catalog of optional online professional development resources available to all ASU users at any time.
Throughout the year, Research Academy also provides access to over 200 events and workshops offered and presented by ASU’s Researcher Support and Knowledge Enterprise teams.