Connect your ORCID iD with ASU
It looks like you may have declined to create, or connect, your ORCID iD. ASU is working with ORCID to collect iDs and connect them to the information about your research activities stored in our systems. Please use the button below to authorize the collection and use of your ORCID iD in ASU’s systems. If you have not yet registered for an ORCID iD, you will be prompted to do so as part of the process.
Having an ORCID iD:
- distinguishes you and ensures your research outputs and activities are correctly attributed to you
- reliably and easily connects you with your contributions and affiliations
- reduces form-filling (enter data once, re-use it often)
- improves recognition and discoverability for you and your research outputs
- is interoperable (works with many institutions, funders, and publishers)
- is persistent (enduring)
- It is also often a requirement when you submit journal articles or grant applications.
Giving permission for ASU to connect with your ORCID iD enables us to collect your iD in a machine-readable format, and connect it to information about your research activities stored in our systems. We can also push your affiliation with ASU to your ORCID record. This information is authoritative because it comes from ASU, making your ORCID record more trustworthy.Register or Connect your ORCiD ID